Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here she is!  My card for MFT's sketch challenge this week.  This sketch gave me a little bit of a problem at first, but I figured it out, and I think she turned out stinkin cute!  Hand made paper was used to paper piece her little dress, and to make the flower.  The flower was made using die-namics, and my Cuttlebug.  After I got the 3 flower layers cut out, I used an embossing tool to curl the petals, and a red bitty brad to hold the layers together.


I used Pure Innocence Berry Sweet stamp, Basic Grey paper, hand made paper from my stash, card stock from my stash, copics, a bitty brad, bling and Stickles on her little hair barrette.

I hope you like my little girl as much as I do!  I do have one of these cards up for sale, please contact me if you'd like to purchase her!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your card turned out great. I love those papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...what a cutie!! LOve your beautiful immie and your
    wonderful layout!♥

    ReplyDelete